Monday, April 22, 2013

Zach's Second Birthday

Zachary's second birthday was a hit! We had a lot of fun the day of and preparing for the big day. We did a lot of DIY things. I will share the pictures.

Zachary Street Sign made by my brother

Elmo, Cookie Monster and Big Bird foot prints sprayed on the concrete for guests to find our shelter at the park, with homemade chalk spray.

Zachary's cake and cake table.

Close up of Zach's cake.
Elmo and Cookie Monster Cookies
 
We had to have Elmo come!

Elmo's Rubber Ducky punch. No alcohol involved so I don't know what's up with the ducks ;)

All of the food were named after a character and had the character near it made from my Cricut machine.
Elmo BBQ-ing
The characters from my Cricut machine.



Cookie Monster's face on a box for Cookie Monster bean bag toss.
Playing the Cooke Monster bean bag toss game.


And pin the nose on Elmo game.


Zach made out like a bandit.

Winners of the games got to go home with Dorothy!!

No comments: