Saturday, December 8, 2012

Gregory Family Christmas Tree

Today Daddy, Mommy and myself went to get our Christmas tree! Last year we went to Home Depot and picked one out. Mommy said that it started dying immediately. Last year Mommy took the tree to the trash the day after Christmas, this year our tree is still up. The difference? This year we went to a tree farm.
At the tree farm you can pick your own Florida grown Christmas tree and cut it down yourself. This sounded like a lot of fun, Daddy with a saw cutting down a tree. Hahahaha But anyway, we walked up and down rows of trees looking for the perfect tree.

I'm king of the trees!!
 Mommy didn't like any of the trees because they all "look like bushes" and "not the types of trees she grew up with"; read whaa whaa whaa, blah blah blah. So we settled for a recently cut NORTHERN tree. I bet La La is going to love having an indoor potty! Merry Christmas La La! Ro Ro will probably be scared of us bringing nature inside. Oh well. It's not like he gets up and does anything anyway. He's always sleeping. Mommy often says she wishes she was Ro Ro. I can understand why, dog food does taste pretty good!

Our tree all loaded up!
While the tree men were putting the tree on top of the truck, I was playing in the petting zoo. There were bunnies and pigs and chickens! I was running around chasing a bunny and jumping up and down having the time of my life, when out of no where this pig bumped into me! He knocked me down and started biting me! Stupid pig, I'll eat your mother for breakfast.
PIG ATTACK!!!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

I love it!!