Friday, November 30, 2012

My Texas Vacation & Thanksgiving

WE HAVE ARRIVED IN TEXAS!!!

Yes, my shirt says Chick's Dig Scars, it's true & I already have a few.

 This picture was taken Tuesday when we finally arrived in Texas, but unfortunently, we were still quite a few hours away from my Uncle Matt's house. I didn't do so bad in the car. Mommy and Daddy said we would defiantly make the trip again.
I met a lot of people I had never seen before. I was a little shy at first but I warmed up quickly! I have a lot of aunts and uncles and cousins, holy cow! Stephen was probably my favorite cousin. We hit it off right away and had a ton of fun jumping on the bed, playing with toys, and hanging out in Galveston.
My cousin Stephen and I. We had so much fun over the weekend!
I got to see my Grandma Ruth and GG again. I also finally got to meet my other grandma that I can Greenma. We went to the Rainforest Cafe for dinner one night. That place is kinda scary. There are live elephants, monkeys, snakes and birds IN THE BUILDING! It's crazy. They're not cage up either and they stay perfect still in their tree or where ever they are. There is only one animal that is allowed to walk around and he is my friend Cha Cha the frog. I think that he mush be the president or something.
Anyway, Cha Cha is cool. He saw me signing frog and signed frog with me! He's my best friend.

I can't figure out how to fix this picture. Sorry.
 While at the Rainforest Cafe we had this amazing dessert called the Volcano. It's brownie, ice cream, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and caramel. It's everything your mom doesn't want you to have for dinner, but I did because I was on vacation, haha.
Rainforest Cafe's Volcano is probably one of the best things I have ever eaten!


No comments: